Get Help With The Cost Of Food
You can get a free grocery gift card. Check it...
Adoos
LAIR OF THE PENMAN: My Ears Always Ring
'

Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Ears Always Ring

I sit in this sun baked corner
no one to offer me shade
while so many climb into my closet
where they wrench from their guts
so many secrets and lies
pound on my insides when outraged
never once imagining the way
this makes me feel so used.

They never care I am so sensitive
unto being their place to vent intimacy
make me endure hearing
every sordid detail of a life
that I can’t ever shared.

So I have to see the sky and dream
Let those tales I must tolerate
That they sing so passionately
Into my essence with their details
paint me with such vivid longings,
still they are only mind mirages for me,
none carry the anguish I suffer
from my dread over a lack of feet.

All I can do is be their comfort,
hold them in silence as they vent
let each emotion sting my inner core
and quietly hold onto my fantasy
over how someday I too
might know of love
untarnished by the perils unto my sanity
by the forced concrete servitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home